Palo Santo Solid Perfume
Palo Santo is an aromatic wood used for thousands of years as a healing incense by Shamans and the ancient Incas. Today, Palo Santo continues to be sustainably harvested in the dry forests of Ecuador and Peru. Harvesting occurs only after the tree has died and laid untouched in its natural habitat for several years. This process permits the sacred, medicinal and mystical properties of the wood to manifest. Palo Santo is gaining global awareness for its healing qualities. Palo Santo has a citrus aroma with underlying hints of frankincense.
- Eliminate negative energies that might be clinging to you (especially important for healers)
- Cleanse the energy of the or healing centre
- Purify sacred space
- Help shift consciousness in rituals, circles, music concerts and other events
- Bring protection or blessings
- Purify and sanctify ritual objects and altar tools
- Send prayers to the Divine.